Bianchi-Milano Pontesei Black SS Jersey 2017
Bianchi-Milano Pontesei Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Summer Collection 2017
Bianchi Milano Pontesei full-zip jersey not only looks great with its geometric design, but gives you all of the technical features to feel comfortable and fresh for hours! From the second you put on the jersey, you'll notice how the technical fabric feels soft to the touch. Its super lightweight breathable material moves with your body while pulling moisture to the outer layer for quick evaporation. The fabric also eliminates odors caused by microbes and offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO PONTESEI SS JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Soft, breathable, and lightweight
- Moisture management system keeps you dry
- Highly breathable for climate control
- Full length zipper
- Anti-slip silicone gripper at waist
- 3 rear pockets
- MSRP: $139.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric