Bianchi-Milano Hozan Tri-Colore Italian Wool Short Sleeve Jersey
BIANCHI-MILANO Hozan Wool short sleeve jersey shows a stylistic edge of a vintage Italian cycling jersey while giving you a comfortable advantage in both warm and cool weather. Using an ergonomic design and a 4-way stretch expertly tailored wool blend, you'll love how the jersey feels next to your skin and moves with your body. The wool blend material self-regulates your body temperature to keep you comfortable even when there's a 10 degree change on the thermometer. As an added benefit, the jersey wicks away moisture and eliminates body odor so you stay fresh and dry. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO HOZAN WOOL JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Poly/Wool blend (84% of polyester, 16% of wool)
- Excellent wicking ability and moisture management
- Exceptionally breathable
- Naturally curbs body odor
- Short front zipper
- 2 classic front buttoned pockets
- 3 easy access rear pockets
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric