Bianchi-Milano Hiten White Wool Long Sleeve Jersey
BIANCHI-MILANO Hiten Wool long sleeve jersey gives you a comfortable advantage in both warm and cool weather. Using an ergonomic design and a 4-way stretch expertly tailored wool blend, you'll love how the jersey feels next to your skin and moves with your body. The wool blend material self-regulates your body temperature to keep you comfortable even when there's a 10 degree change on the thermometer. As an added benefit, the jersey wicks away moisture and eliminates body odor so you stay fresh and dry. The Hiten jersey is the epitome of Italian elegance. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
BIANCHI-MILANO HITEN WOOL JERSEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Excellent wicking ability and moisture management
- Exceptionally breathable
- Naturally curbs body odor
- Short front zipper
- 2 classic front buttoned pockets
- 3 easy access rear pockets
- MSRP: $199.00
NALINI SIZING CHART
(Please keep in mind that Nalini runs smaller than most US cycling apparel.
Please use chart for guidance.)
- Carefully read the label on garment for any special instructions
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold or warm water with similar colors and items
- Wash and dry garments inside out
- Separately wash any Velcro® items since Velcro® can attach and cause damage to your cycling garments
- Do not wash Nalini clothing with open zippers since zipper sliders and teeth can rub against your performance wear causing it to rip, fray and pull which reduces the life of your gear.
- Air dry in a well ventilated area or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron - heat will ruin the fabric